The Pain management Plan
Join the many NHS Chronic Pain Services currently using it.
The Pain Management Plan
- Developed by multi-disciplinary NHS Pain Specialists
- Proven highly effective in two NHS medical trials (download papers 1, 2)
- Can be delivered with 3/4 patient contacts, face-to-face, by phone or in a group setting
- Highly valued by patients, 95% said they would ‘recommend it to others with the same problem’
- Suitable patients can gain the benefits of a MDT programme doing most of the work themselves in their own environment.
- The Pain Management Plan is not designed to replace hospital-based programmes. It is an additional tool to give clinicians and their patients a choice of methods of delivery of pain management.
- By offering self-management to selected patients the MDT team can give more time to complex cases.
If you would like a free sample of the Pain Management Plan please email email@example.com supplying a health provider postal address.